Tree Trimming Services
The trees on your property significantly contribute to the overall ambiance and appearance of your home and property, adding to its overall character. They may actually be one of the more important assets that you have.
Not only will trees make your home more appealing, but they can provide you with an abundance of shade, creating habitats for wildlife, reducing water runoff and improving air quality. The landscape of your property can be enhanced dramatically by trees, especially if they are healthy, which requires routine tree maintenance.
Tree Pruning in Orange County
Tree pruning and trimming is a great way to make your tree more aesthetically appealing and structurally stronger. For the last decade, we’ve made improvements in our craft. As a Board-Certified Master Arborist of the International Society of Arboriculture, our team of properly trained arborists are fully licensed and certified to provide proper pruning and trimming to ensure that your trees are healthy and beautiful, and that pest infestations and decay are kept to a minimum.
However, it’s important that this task is performed by trained professionals routinely in order to create structurally strong trees for decades to come. Our staff of tree trimmers use only the very best strategies as recommended by the International Society of Arboriculture (http://www.isa-arbor.com).
Tree pruning and trimming can accomplish many things including:
- Develop strong branch structure, attachment and arrangement;
- Provide clearance pruning adjacent to your home or buildings;
- Reduce or control disease and insect infestations;
- Remove mistletoe or deadwood from affecting your tree adversely;
- Fix or remove unwanted limbs that could be causing current and/or future problems;
- Reshape the crown of the tree to improve overall appearance;
- Minimize the chance of breakage of limbs that are too heavy by reducing branch end-weight;
- Eliminate the potential of wind resistance leading to more breakage.
In Orange County, there are many trees that will need this type of service, ensuring that the vitality and health of each tray will be improved. If you need to remove dying branches, through pruning or trimming, we can help you with all of this as well as removing crowded limbs. Our team is fully insured and will know exactly what to do to reshape, prune, and trim your trees so that you will not have to worry about these potential problems.