Meet the Arborist
- ISA Board Certified Master Arborist
- ASCA Registered Consulting Arborist
- TRAQ Certified- Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
- QAL with DPR
- TCIA member- Tree Care Industry Association
- Western Chapter International Society of Arboriculture
- Fruit tree trimming specialist attending numerous workshops on proper trimming and training techniques.
- Contractor’s License #1067432
- Fully bonded and insured
I am the Certified Arborist and I perform the tree work.
Frequently Asked Questions
What time of year should my trees be pruned?
The best time of year to trim varies from species to species and their location. During your estimate or consultation we will discuss how, when and why you should trim each tree.
I have a tree that is taking over my yard, what do I do?
It depends if it‘s a tree that can be maintained to not exceed it‘s area of growth or is it best to remove and replace it with a more suitable species. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is today. Let‘s take a look at this together and see what solutions we can come up with!
My trees got topped and look terrible, can you fix it?
Our team are beauticians, not magicians. However, there are reconstructive pruning methods to enhance the aesthetic quality and structure of the tree over time. We’re experts in this area of work!